MMORPGs Fragen - Infos - Beratung

• Zockt von euch noch irgendjemand AoC???

Ich weiß, ist vielleicht ne blöde Frage, aber fragen kostet ja bekanntlich nix :D
    Wäre nämlich interessiert, wie sich das Spiel denn bis jetzt entwickelt hat und würde eventuell mal wieder für nen Monat oder so reinschauen, wenn es spürbare Verbesserungen seit Juli dieses Jahres gegeben hätte.

• Tabula Rasa war keine Gurke. Mir hat das Spielprinzip extrem gefallen. Das galt aber auch schon damals für Auto Assault. Tabula Rasa war dagegen aber schon weit ausgereifter. Mir tut es echt leid dass TR den Löffel abgibt, da hätt wirklich was draus werden können.

You Cannot Save Me, I Am The Counterweight

No Need To Save Me, For I'm The Counterweight

SaNItY Is FOr ThE WeAK!

• Zitat

Original von Aprophis

Tabula Rasa war keine Gurke. Mir hat das Spielprinzip extrem gefallen. Das galt aber auch schon damals für Auto Assault. Tabula Rasa war dagegen aber schon weit ausgereifter. Mir tut es echt leid dass TR den Löffel abgibt, da hätt wirklich was draus werden können.

Nicht eine Gurke in dem Sinne dass es ein Gurken Spiel wäre sondern wegen dem Life Time Abo.

Tabula Rasa: Das was ich gesehen habe gefiel mir sehr gut.

• Offizieller Beitrag

echt? warum? weil nc-soft tabula rasa einstampfen wollt? weiß net, ob das wirklich der grund war ...

aber vielleicht probiert ers doch nochmal .. mit lan-coop-rpg's!! DAS wär mal fein .. huiwui .. ein Spiel wie Dungeon Lords, nur OHNE Bugs, und mit GUTER Story und GLAUBHAFTER Welt ... hmmmmmm :-))

• omg ... nein danke!
    Konnte ich doch nur knapp den Brechreiz unterdrücken, der sich anbahnte, als ich auf der HP vorbeigeschaut habe.

Jetzt nichts gegen Leute, die das Game zocken - aber für mich ist das definitv nichts.

• Ja sorry - und ich hab geschrieben, dass das definitv nichts für mich ist.

Ergo - zocke ich es nicht.
    In nem Forum kann man ja wohl seine Meinung auch kundtun - ist ja nicht so, dass ich OT geantwortet hätte.

Wenn es dir lieber ist, werde ich in Zukunft auf deine Fragen jedoch nur noch kurz und prägnant mit nem "Ja" oder "Nein" antworten ...

• Was gibts denn aktuell an vernünftigen Fantasy MMOs?
    Bisher gefiel mir nur EQ2, und auch nur wie es veröffentlicht wurde mit klassenspezifischen Quests und dann frei rumquesten. Wenn auch viel zu linear.

WoW nein.

Was ist eigentlich aus Dingens geworden. Dungeons and Dragons online, das wirkte auch sehr cool aber zu klein.

Ich will einfach ein Spiel mit mehr Atmosphäre als nur ausgesetzt zu werden in irgendnem beschissenen "OMG Gnolle/Orks/Trolle"-Setting "Töte 20 von ihnen und mach den Scheiss bis du LVL 10 bist".

• Vergiss WAR. Ist WOW mit besserem PVP. Soll aber nicht heißen gutem PVP. Es ist zu harmlos und simpel wenn man von EVE kommt. Ende Jänner wird Darkfall released. Ich würde definitiv abwarten wie das wird. Das wird ein echtes Hardcore PVP Fantasy MMO. Full looting. Da kann man ganze Städte niederreißen. WAR bietet nur Instanz-PVP mit dauerrespawning oder Controllpunkt PVP bzw Castlesieges. Sicherlich nicht schlecht aber Darkfall bietet da mehr wenn es hält, was es verspricht.

• Da wär sicherlich auch das hier interessant:

Mortal Online

Und weils ganz gut zum Thema passt:

A calling to all MMO Players
    This guy is a genius. please if u can re-post this in every page you guys can. note this was wrote by Ghost12 in MMORPG.com

A thousand, thousand apologies: I seem to fail as an MMO player. I started my MMO gaming back in '99 and 2000 with the sandbox world of Asheron's Call, and then moved on to DAOC; and so forth, up to Warhammer Online.

I am terribly sorry.

I am a terrible MMO player.

I cannot play Warhammer or better yet, any other "Triple A" MMO out there. I thought I was in the right. I thought a large, open and free world would draw players to you. But I realize now, those elements are absolute insanity. So here is my list of apologies to you, the developers, and to YOU, the big men in suits.

For being unable to have fun.

- I am sorry for hating the class system. I don't want be a class, I don't want to have almost the exact same skill set as the person next to me. I am sorry for wanting to be unique. I know now, we must all be clones of each other in order to have fun.

- I am sorry for being unable to see the deep meaning in running 20 of the same games; same world; same objective; where players run in, kill each other, revive, and repeat until one "gets enough points".

- I am sorry for wanting to have my character make a real impact on the player world.

- I am sorry for cursing you out when releasing a new expansion making all the "epic" items we worked so hard for, suddenly useless and meaningless.

- I am sorry for disliking that my character looks exactly the same as the person next to me.

- I am sorry for getting bored when rushing the same keep over and over again. I know I am supposed to enjoy killing someone; seeing them come back unscathed a minute later; then dying myself; then running back, in hopes some of them will get frustrated and log off.

- I am sorry for hating the fact that I cant whack the enemy thats strolling through my land because they wont "allow" me to kill them by taking down their flag. After all, thats how war works, right?

- Death is not supposed to hurt. Now when we die, there is absolutely no penalty. I am sorry for not being afraid of death. Sorry for not getting getting any sort of rush when entering the enemy's territory, cause you know, I just die and restart back in town.

- I am sorry for nodding off to sleep when playing Warhammer Online's battleground PvP.

- .....And World of Warcraft's battleground's, too.

- I am sorry for wanting to give my character depth, and disliking making items the sole thing that define who your character is. I know now, because it makes the game shallower, and thats what we want. We shouldnt give our characters any depth. Items define our character, and in order to define our character, we must farm.

- I am sorry for hating the fact that in order to really "beat" or "kill" someone you either have to make them leave the area in frustration or log out.

- I am sorry for being unable to participate in long raids that take up 3 or 4 hours of my day time, struggling for the boss to drop a rare item that has a 1% chance to drop. I am sorry for having to like that, because I cant. I'm sorry for disliking the long, repetitive dungeon runs. We must all participate in long dungeon runs in order to have fun, and define ourselves.

- I am sorry for the only excitement I get is the anticipation of the battleground ending.

- I am sorry for not being interested in the one or two "gear sets" that you have provided for us. I know I should be grateful; after all, why should my character even be just a little unique?

- I am sorry that I dont enjoy being a delivery boy or a killer hired to perform genocide on some insignificant creature in the world. Those things really should mean alot to me. But they dont.
    - I am sorry for wanting to make my own path for myself in the world, but I realize the developers have a greater plan for all of us....the same plan...for all of us.
    - I am sorry for not getting any sort of excitement when I enter a zone, knowing full well that the sting of death simply wont hurt me. After all; I am a God - just like everyone else!

- I am sorry for seeing all this crap as just a massive grind; for the only thing we're supposed to look forward to is leveling up. I am sorry for wanting to enjoy the bland world you have given us.

- I am sorry for being unable to enjoy the large, open world you have given us. I am sorry for wanting to climb those mountains in the background, only to find that they are just wallpaper. Gosh, I was so dumb!

- I am sorry for not seeing the logic of having siege weapons yet not being able to actually destroy the keep.

- I am sorry for not supporting games that are released incomplete.

- I am sorry for wanting a dynamic world where some things change; but I realize we cant have that now. We must have a static world where players can compete mercilessly, where they can get lost in the farming and grinding, where the only thing matters is that next item and level; so they can stay hooked on the game.

I am sorry for wanting to have some fun. I realize now...guys, all the people here that are complaining, MMO video games arent supposed to be FUN! Theyre supposed to be work. A second job, ya got me? I mean, why should we have freedom in an MMO?

MMO's are all about entering the massive grinder, where you work hard to get that nice item, grind some more, die, revive, get another item, level up rinse and repeat. And everything else stays the same.

THAT'S fun. THAT'S the modern MMO.

And if you dont like it? Well then MMO's aren't for you.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cf.../217281/page/1

• Hätt er mal EVE gezockt, hätte er all das was er gesucht hat in anderen MMOs ;)

Das Problem ist, EVE ist zwar im Grunde perfekt, aber ich hätt gerne mal wieder was Fantasylastiges. Und da dann mehr Reiz als wie gschissenes Pick-Up-Body-PvP.

Mortal sieht zwar nett aus, aber halt sehr nichts-sagender Trailer.
    Darkfall kommt ja eh bald raus, da halt mal reinschnuppern. Aber nicht dass sie's so verhundsen wie Vanguard "OMG awesome world MMO" und im Endeffekt hams auf alles geschissen was toll gewesen wäre an dem Spiel und haben n' beschissenes Standard Fantasy MMO rausghaut das gar nichts getaugt hat.

• Für mich waren die letzten 2-3 Jahre WoW, WAR, AOC oder DHdR online eigentlich nur da um mir die Wartezeit auf Darkfall Online zu verkürzen :D

Das System von EVE hätt mir auch ganz gut gefallen, aber ich kann mit bestem Willen nichts mit SF Spielen anfangen.

Ob Darkfall nur für Hardcore Spieler geeignet ist wird sich erst herausstellen (ausser man ist Betatester). Wenn das auf Skills basierende Levelsystem wirklich so sehr an das von UO herankommt wie behauptet wird, dann ist es auch für Leute, die nur wenig Zeit im Spiel verbringen kein grosses Problem mithalten zu können.
    Wobei natürlich z. B. auch mit den Städtebau und damit den grossen Gildenschlachten/Belagerungen auch einiges für wirkliche Dauerspieler und grosse Gilden dabei sein wird.

Freu mich schon extremst auf das Game!

Denn er wird kommen wie der anbrechende Morgen
    und die Welt erneut mit seinem Kommen zerschmettern
    und sie neu erschaffen.

Fragment aus den Prophezeiungen des Drachen
    (zitiert von Siuan Sanche in Fal Dara)